Module 1 – The fundament
This module aims to provide a revision of all the grammar essentials that pay a significant role in your further progress.
– Simple tenses,
– Continuous tenses,
– Future tenses,
– Relative clauses (who, that, which, whose).
Module 2 – ICAO Advanced Grammar Structures
We revise and learn advanced grammar structures in Module 2.
– Perfect tenses (Present Perfect Simple, Past Perfect),
– Passive voice,
– Conditionals (0 Conditional, 1st Conditional, 2nd Conditional, 3rd Conditional and Mixed Conditional),
– Infinitives and gerunds,
– Modal verbs,
– Articles – I divided this section into general English and aviation English separate rules.
Module 3 – Parts of speech
In Module 3 I continue advanced grammar structures and pay your attention to the separate parts of speech.
Module 4 – ICAO Pronunciation
– We discuss International Phonetic Alphabet in detail; what is more, the most difficult sounds are presented. Finally, we’ll focus on the top mispronounced aviation and general English words.
– This section focuses on the correct pronunciation and a lot of voice exercises are added to eliminate bad linguistical habits and replace them with the proper versions.
Module 5 – ICAO Fluency and ICAO Interactions during the speaking part of an exam
– This module is dedicated especially to future ICAO exam takers.
– You’ll learn how to plan your speaking before taking part in a test – just like you do before each flight.
– I’ll concentrate here especially on these specific exam conditions where formal speaking is crucial, logical and non-chaotic picture description structure should be included for the best overall performance.
– Moreover, I’ll present some non-standard structures that will significantly increase your chances of obtaining Level 5 & 6.